Released: 12th of April 2018
As of today your integration flows will be presented on extra page with additional filtering and sorting options.
This announcement is organised in the following way:
Dashboard and Menu
When you log-in into your dashboard you will no longer see the flows below the runlogs. Here is the change in one example slide:
A new menu item called Flows is added which will take you directly to the flows. The badge with the pencil and number shows the total number of drafts you have in your current organisation. Click on the Flows menu to navigate and discover what is new.
When you click on Flows menu item a separate page with flows will be loaded. If this is your first login you will not see any flows here since by default this page loads your flows on your first entry.
From here you can create new flows and operate everything related to flow design. Here you can examine and modify all the integration flows belonging to the current organisation.
Filtering the flows
To examine other flows you can use the provided filtering options. Here you can filter and search for the flows using:
- Flow authors name - you can sort and find the flows per organisation member
- Flow status - you can select from: Active, Stopped and Suspended
- Flow type - you can select from: Realtime and Ordinary types
The picture above shows all the filtering options applied. For example, if you click on Author a drop-down menu will appear where all the authors of the current organisation are listed. The current member will be highlighted by the check-mark. You have a possibility to search for a user as well.
Grid and List Views
If this is your first visit then most likely you would have no integration flows. Let us clear the filters by clicking on the Clear All Filters link to see all the flows in the current organisation.
The above screenshot shows the default grid view of the flows. Notice that there are two flows with a draft badge which correspond with the badge number on the Flows icon.
Click on the List View icon in the right top corner to load all the flows in the list view:
The above screenshot shows somewhat familiar view of the flows that we used to have previously.
We can search through the names and the descriptions of any flows using the search bar. For example let us search for a "Product":
Notice that the "Product" search word is highlighted in the search results.
In case when you have large number of flows, only a limited amount of flows will be loaded initially. You can always load more by scrolling down the page and clicking on Load More:
The newly added Grid View shows much more information about the flows. The screenshot below explains the different parts:
Here is the list of different parts and what functions they have:
- Avatar of the owner - This shows who is the owner of the flow.
- Status of the flow - This is the status of your flow.
- Draft - a badge indicating that the current flow has an unpublished draft. A red border is also shown around the flow in both Grid and List views to highlight it.
- Flow Menu - loads a drop-down menu. Scroll-down for more explanation.
- Flow Creation Time - this shows when the flows was published.
- Flow Name - Click on it to load the flow designer page where you can examine all the details of current flow and create a new draft. When the flow is real-time a special rocket icon appears in front of the flow name.
- Flow description - this is the description text from the flow designer page for your convenience.
- Last execution time - this will show you when was your flow executed last time. Click on it to load the last execution page.
- Run Now and Stop buttons - You can stop, start and resume your flows from here.
The Flow Menu is opened by clicking on the cog icon found on right-side corner of each flow in Grid View and in the right of the List View. Click on it to open:
You can perform several actions using this drop-down menu:
- Edit Flow - you can create a new draft of the current flow.
- Reset snapshot - you can clear the snapshot to start over your sync.
- Subscribe to errors - you can subscribe to receive all the errors and notifications from the current flow.
- Real-time flow - you can set or unset this flow as real-time. This operation can only be done when the flow is inactive.
- Copy Flow - you can create an exact copy of this flow.
- Delete flow - you can delete your flow from here as well.