A View Class specifies how to render an input field. This View Classes definitions are used in different Object types.
General View Classes
- TextFieldView - Renders a single line text field.
- TextAreaView - Renders a multi-line text area.
- SelectView - Renders a drop-down menu to select from available values.
- CheckBoxView - Renders a checkbox.
PasswordFieldView - Renders a standard password entry text field where the input values are replaced by symbols such as the asterisk (
*) or a dot (
- OAuthFieldView - Renders button for initiating the OAuth process.
Component Specific View Classes
The view classes are used only in specific components and are customised for them specifically.
- JSONataView - Renders two fields. First one is a text area where JSONata expressions can be inputted and the second one where the result of JSONata evaluation is shown. This view class is used only in JSONata transform component.
- WebHookPayloadView - Renders an input text area field to define a payload metadata for the WebHook component.
- CSVReadView - Renders the necessary fields to configure the input values for the CSV component.
Deprecated View Classes
- TextFieldWithNoteView - use TextFieldView with a note parameter instead.
- TextAreaWithNoteView - use TextAreView with a note parameter instead.
- DateFieldView - no longer supported.
- DateTimeFieldView - no longer supported.
- TimeFieldView - no longer supported.
DateFieldView, DateTimeFieldView and TimeFieldView are not supported in current UI.
TextFieldWithNoteView and TextAreaWithNoteView view classes are still in use in a number of components and the support for these view classes will be discontinued soon after all the used instances are migrated.